Dynamic 2.5 is set to release…
We’re happy to announce that Dynamic v2.5 will be released on Friday August 6th.
On September 22nd, the Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (DAA) changes to Digishield v3.
Exchanges, Dynodes and Pools need to update to v.2.5 before September 15th because after September 22nd, v2.4 versions will not be able to connect to v2.5.
The official updates that made it into Dynamic 2.5 are as follows:
- [BDAP] Add BDAP audits with meta data transactions
- [BDAP] Add BDAP x509 Certificate CA, requests and approval transactions
- [Build] Bump Boost version to 1.70
- [Build] Upgrade to OpenSSL v1.1.1i
- [PoW] Change DAA parameters
- [RPC] Add getsubsidy RPC command
- [RPC] Add audits RPC commands
- [RPC] Add certificate RPC commands
- [Wallet] Disable wallet versions
- [Wallet] Fix wallet issue where too many keys were being created during rescans
- [Util] Fix add months to epoch functions
- [Params] Add checkpoints every 100,000 blocks
- [Doc] Update build documentation for Ubuntu 20.04
- Bump protocol version to 72500
- Bump client version to 22.214.171.124
The Dynamic v2.5 change log can be viewed here https://github.com/duality-solutions/Dynamic/blob/v126.96.36.199-WIP-BDAPv2-RC4/CHANGELOG.md
You can read more about Digishield v3 specifications here: https://tsapps.nist.gov/publication/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=929287
Keep up to date by following us on our various media outlets below.
Enjoy your weekend and keep up the community marketing excitement! Thank you for your continued support. We couldn’t do it with you!
Want to catch up on what you’ve missed?
Just give https://firstname.lastname@example.org a visit and you can find all our previous blog posts.
Have some questions about Duality? Join us for a chat
Discord — https://discord.gg/3Wg7CaT
Telegram — https://t.me/DualityOfficial
Main Website — https://duality.solutions/
Contact Email — email@example.com
Github — https://github.com/duality-solutions
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/dualitychain/
Twitter — https://twitter.com/DualityOfficial