What are Duality’s design principles?
- The Duality platform should meet and/or exceed global health data standards including HIPAA, HITECH, and GDPR.
- Health data is highly sensitive and should be protected by a robust security infrastructure that ensures data is not compromised.
- Data should remain private yet be usable between disparate systems.
- The design and use should seamlessly integrate with existing electronic health records for quick deployment into existing workflows.
- The platform should scale with no upper limits in order to support enterprise grade, globally available applications.
Keep up to date by following us on our various media outlets below.
Enjoy your weekend and keep up the community marketing excitement! Thank you for your continued support. We couldn’t do it with you!
Want to catch up on what you’ve missed?
Just give https://email@example.com a visit and you can find all our previous blog posts.
Have some questions about Duality? Join us for a chat
Discord — https://discord.gg/3Wg7CaT
Telegram — https://t.me/DualityOfficial
Main Website — https://duality.solutions/
Contact Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
Github — https://github.com/duality-solutions
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/dualitychain/
Twitter — https://twitter.com/DualityOfficial
Refer to our website for more information. https://duality.solutions