Due to the vast amount of updates since our last medium article, we have decided to break down all the updates into two different articles. In this article, we will be updating you on development. Please follow us in the next upcoming article to catch up on Marketing/Dell Med/Investment.
WebBridge API and SDK — Connecting HTTP servers and clients on disparate networks using WebRTC and blockchain signaling.
- Create public user account (80%)
- Manage links (request, accept) (85%)
- Send link messages (90%)
- Create and manage virtual bridge network (60%)
- Mange keys and wallet (mnemonic) (60%)
- Manage DYN wallet funds and BDAP credits
- Manage groups (60%)
- Create application certificate (15%, blocked needs static build)
- Create a root certificate
- Request certificate
- Accept certificate request
- Audits (15%, blocked needs static build)
- Node status (45%)
- Current block
- Sync status
- Total wallet balance
- Get blockchain system (50%)
- Find and view blocks
- Find and view transactions
- Total supply
- Client and protocol version
- Management Web User Interface (50%)
- Show blockchain status
- Manage bridge links and show status
- Manage users, groups, links, and show status
- Sandbox environment for testing and staging (40%)
- Cloud infrastructure. Private network running webbridge.
- Setup FHIR server with mock data linked to a test BDAP organization account
Overall Status: 85% complete
Due date: February 3, 2021
Identity Service API and SDK — Hashed distributed identity queries and matching.
- Patient Identity Restful API (70%)
- Restful FHIR API
- Enroll patient with face, iris and demographics (meets protocol specifications)
- Partial enrollment without biometrics (protocol deficient stub enrollment)
- Using cellphone, email, demographics to enroll
- Doesn’t prevent duplicate and overlay records well as a full protocol enrollment.
- Check-in patient
- Access token converted to record location pointer
- Patient sharing profile (control access, view access audit, delegate authority)
- API documentation
- Unit tests
Overall Status: 70% complete
Due date: February 3, 2021
- Certificates = 90% complete and in testing
- Audits = 95% complete and in testing
- Proof of Stake = 50% complete
- Smart Contract Assets = 0%
Overall Status: 60% complete
Due date: Q1 2021 (subject to change)
Keep up to date by following us on our various media outlets below.
Want to catch up on what you’ve missed?
Just give https://firstname.lastname@example.org a visit and you can find all our previous blog posts.
Have some questions about Duality? Join us for a chat
Discord — https://discord.gg/3Wg7CaT
Telegram — https://t.me/DualityOfficial
Main Website — https://duality.solutions/
Contact Email — email@example.com
Github — https://github.com/duality-solutions
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/dualitychain/
Twitter — https://twitter.com/DualityOfficial